These sessions allow the owner to get in the water their dog. There is an additional fee for this service due to the liability and extended dry time needed after the swim.
Rules are as follows:
1. We will allow up to 2 adults (over the age of 18) in the pool for a swim.
2. Persons in the pool MUST wear shoes - either water shoes or sandals. The bottom of the pool is slippery, which is why you see staff wearing shoes in the pool.
3. You may wear whatever is comfortable into the pool.
4. Absolutely no float devices such as inner tubes, air mattresses, etc. are allowed in the pool.
5. SwimDog does not provide adult life vests, you must provide your own if you want one.
6. No lifeguard will be on duty.
Staff-Assisted Swim is available in 30 minute and 45 minute appointments. During the Swim Test if the dog needs assistance getting in/out of the pool, or may need help swimming then they are eligible for Staff-Assisted Swim. 1 to 2 dogs are allowed for an Assisted Swim session.
Staff-Assisted Swim service can be used for:
POOL PARTY PACKAGES
Want to get together with your friends and have a big swim party? Great way to celebrate a dog's birthday, or just to have FUN!
1) Unlimited dogs.
2) Up to 2 adults are allowed in the pool at any given time.
3) There is NO lifeguard on duty.
4) You may bring in any food/beverages/party favors.
5) If a dog attends that has not completed the SwimDog Orientation/Swim Test - staff will complete this for an additional charge of $25 during the swim time.
One Hour Package - $75
Two Hour Package - $150
You must call to book a reservation - 920-358-7230. We will try to accommodate requested times that are outside of our usual business hours.